This week's top discussions on the Warrior Forum

YOUR WEEKLY WARRIOR UPDATES

Mon, Aug 21, 2017




Is there a way to do your newsletter without Aweber?

by Nina Petrov in Ad Networks (CPM/CPL, Display)

Hello, I'm really sorry to have to ask this, so I apologise in advance. (I'm a bit of a newbee)

But I've been having a lot of trouble, trying to find a good free autoresponder service. Or at least one that allows you to create actually "real campaigns" like in aweber. I'm trying to find one that would at least allow you to set up a campaign up to say 1000 subscribers at no cost?

Isn't there anything out there like that?

Or is there some way to do it without having to pay a monthly subscription to one of the brand name autoresponder services?

Please help. thanks.

Read 14 replies →


Should I give up on solo ads and stick to Bing PPC?

by dj2590 in Pay Per Click/Search Engine Marketing (PPC/SEM)

I've been strictly using solo ads for a while now for traffic. Some of the solos are good and some of them are crap.

Yesterday I finally setup a bing ppc campaign, and I did some tweaking and I have a keyword that has a 4.35% CTR, but i'm bidding 50 cents for a high competition keyword.

I've also been thinking when it comes to solo ads, a lot of people that join your list are probably on 32432432423
other peoples lists as well. I think getting leads from bing may convert better, and possibly have better open rates.

Should I stick with bing? Seems like the leads are probably fresh and they probably aren't on a million other lists lol.

Read 18 replies →


How Did Gary Halbert Get His First Client?

by RobInCharlotte in Copywriting

Apparently there is a well known story about some interesting thing Gary did to land his first gig (and it's not writing a sales letter explaining why they should hire him)...

A colleague asked me, I couldn't answer, and now I need to know.

Any ideas?

Read 6 replies →


Selling abstract and hard-to-understand products.

by J Kivinen in Copywriting

Hello, I'm looking for a good copywriting book/source/case/example etc. about selling abstract and relatively hard-to-understand products.

So the product is an (agile?) organization management framework/philosophy for modern knowledge worker companies/organizations.

And the idea is to create a flat organization model (no supervisors) and empower workers so that anyone can make decisions (as long as they obey a specific set of rules).

And of course, the basic tip is to present complicated products in super simple way like "We are the tinder of parking slots" etc

Read 7 replies →


Proof that blog commenting is a waste of time?

by KulaShaker1 in Search Engine Optimization

I found an article in a newspaper recently that featured a competitor.
I then commented in the 'comment' section underneath writing a few paragraphs and slipping some example URL's in there including mine.

I did a google search a few days later when it was re-crawled. I searched for my name but google didnt recognise the connection with my URL and the page.

Could it be google is now ignoring mentions/URL's in the comment sections?

Read 32 replies →


Advice on Marketing my New Product

by johnwey in Social Media

I've developed a social media course.
My results in using it on a test site were May 2016 400 unique visitors, 900 page views.
Started using the Social Media Chain June 4, 2016.
Results at 30 June were 13,800 unique visitors and 68,000 page views.
MY PROBLEM:
I can only sell around 50 of these courses because I back them up with personal phone/skype/Messenger help and assistance.
Then I got an idea.
Sell the course to OTHER SEO/SMM providers, so they can substitute themselves instead of me, and sell the course to their own clients.
CONTRIBUTING FACTORS:
It's on a Wordpress website. Should I dupe it in a dedicated domain?
How can I sell it and deliver the purchaser the product. I don't want each purchaser to have to build a website/add it to his own website.
I've used a membership plugin to sell it on my own site.
But TBH my strength isn't in selling this type of product
Anyone got any ideas?
Cheers
John
PS: By November 2017 I'd tweaked it until the test website for 150,000 page views from 23,000 unique visitors.

Read 6 replies →


Finding a supplier or wholesaler for my niche

by DigitalLayne in eCommerce Sites, Wholesaling & Drop Shipping

I have a niche picked out in the outdoor equipment world and am having a trouble finding a reputable supplier. I would like to drop ship for now but am open to other suggestions. I am afraid of signing on to something that I will regret. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: More info, I am in the US and will primarily sell to the US and Canada. If dropshipping is not recommend please let me know. I am a newby at this.

Thanks to all!

Read 4 replies →











Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post